“Applies to contacts in the EU countries and to all interested parties.”
We are the sole owners of this information and will not sell or rent this information to anyone.”
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website.
- How this information is used and with whom it may be shared.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How long this information is retained in our systems.
- How you can request a copy of your personal data, or have it corrected or deleted.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
Google Analytics helps allow us to measure how users interact with our site content. These cookies record details about how users are interacting with the website, like what pages they’ve visited or how long they’ve been on a page. For more information about Google Analytics, please visit: Google Analytics Data Privacy and Security Page.
You can manage cookies in a variety of ways, but please note that disabling cookies may negatively impact your user experience on our website. To opt-out of Google Analytics, you can do so here.
We also collect information that you voluntarily give us via our website when you donate, email, or when you sign up for our newsletter. We are the sole owners of this information and we will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will only use your information to respond to you regarding the reason you contacted us or for our own marketing purposes when consent is given. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
Unless you ask us not to, we may contact you via phone or email (if provided) as needed to request information or follow up on your donation or gift.
We store data on your donation history indefinitely for the purposes of keeping you up to date with our ministry. Data used for marketing purposes is retained until your consent to market to you is withdrawn either explicitly or by way of bounced emails.
*Consent for this type of tracking is only required if you are browsing our website from a location in the European Union. If you are browsing our website from another location tracking may be done without first requiring consent. You may still request to be excluded from this tracking, opt-out using the form that follows this policy.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You retain the right to control your data. You can do the following at any time by contacting us in the form below.
- See what data we have about you if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
- Provide or withdraw consent for data collection and marketing.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
We use a third-party site for collecting donations and payments. Paypal, offers us greater security. Your sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can always verify security when you put your type your information in by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser or looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the web page.
If you call in with a payment or donation, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment. Your credit card details are never saved past your initial transaction.
If you wish to make a complaint against us regarding your data usage you can do so by completing the form that follows this policy.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
Submit complaints, opt-out of any type of data tracking, or make requests regarding your personal data using the form below.
[gravityform id=”2″ title=”true” description=”true”]